Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby Shower

On Sunday, my best friend Jeannine, threw me a wonderful baby shower!!! It was set for last Sunday except something crazy happened. The Arizona Cardinals were playing football here in Arizona and Jeannine had the pleasure of being there. Being as that was a once in a lifetime opportunity she HAD to attend. Thankfully I have VERY flexible friends so yesterday it was!!! Here is a picture of some of the yummy food...and some of the wonderful guests!!

Kristen and her sweet baby girl Leanne!
Me opening some presents!! A new monkey. Monkey's have become our theme!!!


Now these were some YUMMY cupcakes!! I even had one today....


My fun presents! This of course before they were opened!
So now I am just bummed because I didn't get a picture of ALL the guests and I didn't even get one of Jeannine and I together!!! It was such a beautiful day and I had so much fun. I really can't thank everyone enough for making it happen. So many people helped to make it a really special day for me and baby Quattro. Thank you thank you!!!!
On another note we should be finding out on Wednesday what day I will be induced next week. I am shooting for Thursday the 5th or Friday the 6th. I am getting so excited. Well, nervous, but excited!! I just want to see his sweet little face! :)




1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! So are you still going the c-section route? Or just induction? :-) Can't wait to see him!!