Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More pictures from San Diego

This picture was taken the first night we got to San Diego. Doesn't everyone look excited?
Having so much fun at Legoland!!!

Look I can drive...


Wonderful place where Matt and I got married!



Spiderman! Spiderman!




Scary faces...







The sealions and the boys! Cheese!







Love that face! That is his attempt at smiling!






Off to play in the ocean!







Maybe I will just watch...









Brothers UNITE! The boys had so much fun and were so well behaved! Yah!

3 comments:

robinrube said...

They are so cute..I can't believe how big they have gotten and OMG....a fourth? I am so happy for you.

Congrats.

Robin

Beth said...

Thanks!! We are all pretty excited!! :) Hope you are doing well!

amanda said...

looks like such a fun trip!!

i have never been to san diego - now i think it's a must on our travel hit list!!