Thursday, July 31, 2008

Updates on Baby #4

I went yesterday to have an ultrasound on baby #4. Everything looked great! It was so great seeing the baby for the first time! Somehow that is when it becomes real...when you can actually see the baby moving around. The tech gave me a ton of pictures since Matt couldn't be there. It is only his second week on the job and I figured the 18 week ultrasound would be more important for him to be there!! We are just so excited. Just trying to decide on names now for either boy/girl. I'm still hoping for another boy, but EVERYONE I know is praying the other way!! Figure I just can't keep having boys forever...need a girl to liven things up a bit! Oddly enough the older boys are requesting a sister as well!! It's only a matter of time and we will know!

No comments: