Sunday, October 25, 2009

One sick little dude....

This little guy has been sick for over two weeks. I guess I should be thankful that I kept him well for over 8 months with 3 big brothers who ALL attend school and bring home yummy germs just for us! :) However I was not prepared for how sad this little man would be. He was coughing and wheezing and coughing some more. He had to have a breathing treatment which did NOTHING, he had a chest x-ray which should inflammation and NOT infection and finally he was diagnosed with a double ear infection. Only problem with that is it has taken 2 antibiotics to KILL it! I think this one has done it as we have slept thru the night the past two nights and he seems to be more smiley....I sure hope so cause he sure has been sad.....


Pretty sure he is teething too, but still NO sign of teeth.

Daddy and him decided to be silly. It is so funny to me that at this age they get "being silly".




Love the one eyed dude. :) He went from not moving around too much to army crawl, to real crawl to I just want to stand up and walk around furniture people. I think he did this all in a matter of maybe two weeks. Sure is making the football games more interesting as he doesn't really care for me to hold him. ;)
I just convinced him to start eating baby food too. He hasn't wanted any of that either up until now. He just cracks me up. I am just so thankful he is on the mend......

No comments: