Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And he's off.......

On September 25th Gabe finally picked up his knees, rocked back and forth and slightly started to crawl...well this past weekend he was OFF!! No warning. I put him down on the floor and he was gone....in the dog bowl!!!!! So now the "true" fun begins!!!! We are trying to figure out a way to keep in on the family room only, but you know the open floor plans make that a bit harder to do!!!

This picture just cracks me up. He looks so serious.
This was Gabe crawling away. He was going for the blue toy you can barely see in the picture. It plays music and he figured that out that day too!!!!

As soon as he realized I was taking his picture he stopped crawling away and started to smile for the camera. So funny this kid!!!



He turned around and came over to me so I could take more pictures. Do you see the drool???? Holy cow and still NO teeth!!! His gums aren't even the least bit white!!!




There is with Roxie on his knees going to crawl away.....so big he is.


Daddy even got in on the action. Wow my two boys look just alike!!!! Let the good times begin!








No comments: