Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas!!!

What a year that 2009 has been! I am so looking forward to 2010 as it is quickly approaching!
I took the boys to see Santa. Of course Brad at 13 is pretty mortified I make him do this every year. I kindly explained that even when he is in college that is my ONE Christmas gift I will always want to receive. With Gabe and him being 13 years apart we will have MANY more times to see Santa. I do appreicate him being such a good sport however!
Christmas Eve we spent over at my in-laws house. Gabe hasn't been there in a while and he was in heaven. Oh the toys that Grandpa and Grandma have!!! This work bench by far was his favorite. It didn't make his Christmas list, but thankfully his first birthday is coming up shortly!!

He was eating a screw. I don't know why but it cracked us all up!!

Matthew and I on Christmas Eve!


Everything is funny to this kid. I have no idea why he is laughing, but with the red rosy cheeks he is just picture perfect!


Brad and I. Taking as many pictures as I can these days. I am realizing before I know it he will be all grown up and in college. I love that he is taller than me. I had heels on too. :)


Elizabeth spent Christmas Eve with us. Pretty sure it's been most of our Christmas Eve's in the past 10 years!!! At this point I think the wine was making our smiles so bright!!! :) I love you honey!!!


A half family picture!! I never knew how hard it was to take a picture with 6 people in it. Seriously. We have many pictures with 2 or 3 of the kids, but always seems impossible to get all 4 of them with us in one picture!



Grammie and Gabe just chilling before dinner!



Mommy and Gabe!!! Those cheeks!!




Here is Christmas morning BEFORE the kids were up! You can see it's still dark out. Gabe was up at 6:30 and JT didnt' get up until almost 8am!! I couldn't belive he slept in so late considering he was so excited for Christmas!!! We woke up the older boys when he came down.



So Gabe was NOT interested in Christmas at all. This is the one picture I got of him opening anything or even attempting to open anything. He got a lot of new cool toys and still only wanted to play in the cabinets with the dog treats and tupperware!!! He is too funny!



JT loves his new Karate Sponge Bob! There is just nothing better than watching Christmas thru a child's eyes.


Here is the after picture when all the presents were open! Looks like we had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! We sure hope everyone we know did too!!!


Christmas Day is not only a day to Celebrate the birth of Jesus, but it's also my mother in law's birthday!!!! So we always have cake too!! Happy Birthday Mom! Hope you enjoyed your day!!!
Now on to 2010....


No comments: