Tuesday, August 5, 2008

HELP:Sick doggie

Meet Roxie....aka Roxiemo. She is our 1 1/2 year old Chihuahua. I gave her to my husband as a present. A birthday/Valentine's Day present over a year ago. At the time I thought I was making a REALLY wise choice. He used to have one, but well that is a LONG story, and really wanted another one. I already had a Maltese, Jag, and didn't see why we needed another dog, but to make my husband happy there she is....

The problem right now with Roxie is well she has loose stools. EVERYWHERE!!! She hasn't gotten into anything, hasn't eaten anything weird, just has an upset tummy. I have been sleeping in the guest room at night so as not be awakened by the whining puppy who needs to go out every 2 or so hours. My husband who has the patience of a saint is even running out of patience. I could take her to the vet, but she is acting just fine otherwise...any thoughts?? Comments?? Suggestions??? Anything would help!!! Thanks!!!

***UPDATE: After 5 days of being sick she woke up yesterday morning feeling all better. No more waking us up at night and no more loose stools!! This WILL be a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Have you changed her food?

Beth said...

I wish it was that easy!! Last night though she only woke up my hubby twice so she must be feeling better. Still loose though...Ugh!