Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wanted to say thank you to the Blogger GODS

I just wanted to say a quick thanks to the Blogger Gods. Yes, that's right I am pretty sure they exist. Let me tell you why.

Yesterday I wrote a post about how I couldn't take the heat anymore. I was done. I needed to feel 90. So after I wrote that post....

it rained and rained, it thundered and lightening, it rained some more, it flooded my backyard and thundered some more...all night!!!!

So that meant that today it was super cloudy and no sun and wouldn't you know it...only 91 when I picked up the kids from school!! That was pure HEAVEN!!

I did notice later in the day around 5pm it was about 97, but I was cooking dinner then and seriously didn't care!

So thank you Blogger Gods for hearing me and giving this insanely crazy pregnant woman just one day to remember what 90 felt like!

2 comments:

Jamie and Jill said...

You are too funny!

When do you find out the sex of the baby? I cannot wait to hear:)

Beth said...

We find out next Tuesday! Trust me I need someone to tell me. Boy or Girl. The whole world is wishing a girl on me. It's amazing. Strangers are like you have three boys this one is a girl. :) Then I kindly tell them I just want a healthy baby and another boy. :)haha!!